A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kuzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kuzel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuzel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kuzel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Gratiot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Matthew Kuzel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Kuzel practice?
- Dr. Robert Kuzel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kuzel practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.