A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwon is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kwon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Kwon MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Robert Kwon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kwon practices Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Rockwall Plastic Surgeons, Rockwall Emergency Physicians, and Rockwall Surgeons.