A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kwun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kwun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kwun practice?
- Dr. Robert Kwun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Kwun practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT and Layton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.