A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kwun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kwun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwun
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kwun Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwun graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kwun has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Kwun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Kwun practice?
- Dr. Robert Kwun has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kwun practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.