Learn more about Dr. Robert Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andersen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Andersen practice?
Dr. Robert Andersen practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.