A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Auerbach is Excellent. Dr. Auerbach has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Auerbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Auerbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Auerbach practice?
Dr. Robert Auerbach practices Pediatrics near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Binghamton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Auerbach, Dr. Bobby Auerbach, Dr. Robbie Auerbach, Dr. Rupert Auerbach