A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Auerbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Auerbach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Auerbach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Auerbach MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Robert Auerbach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Auerbach practices Pediatrics near Binghamton, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Johnson City, NY.
See Binghamton Pediatricians.