A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robertx Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robertx Avery, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robertx Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avery has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robertx L Avery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robertx L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Robertx Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robertx Avery practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.