Learn more about Dr. Robert Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Avery, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Logan Avery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Robert Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Avery practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.