Learn more about Dr. Robert Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Avery, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Avery has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Logan Avery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Avery practice?
- Dr. Robert Avery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Avery practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.