Dr. Robert Baker II DO Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 3 reviews

December 29th, 2016
Dr. Baker is a life savor!!!
I am 28 years old and I have had MAJOR lower back pain, down my right buttocks to my knee cap. NOBODY WOULD HELP ME! I had exhausted all of my options. I have been referred to countless doctors for countless tests with still no relief. I finally got in touch with Dr. Baker and had MLD surgery Monday the 19th of Dec and its the 29th and I AM PAIN FREE!!! I have some pain from the surgery (duh) but I have no more in my lower back or down my leg! Thank you Dr Baker! You're a life savor!! I can finally play with my kids again!

October 18th, 2013
I had two X-Stop inserted in my back by Dr Baker. It took a month to recover from the surgery. I then had one good month. Month three I was back to not being able to walk. I went see Dr Baker and he told me I had more arthritis deterioration and he had nothing. After a $50,000 operation I expected more relief. Sorry I can not recommend the operation to any one.

September 5th, 2013
Help
He was unorganized, came in for my surgery and the wrong surgery was written out with the wrong spot of the surgery to be done. I had a allergic reaction to a medication and he cont. to prescribe it to me!!!