A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baron, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lloyd Baron MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Baron practice?
- Dr. Robert Baron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baron practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians and Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.