A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baron, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lloyd Baron MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Baron practice?
- Dr. Robert Baron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baron practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians and Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.