Learn more about Dr. Robert Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barrett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barrett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barrett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.