- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barrett is Good. Dr. Barrett has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barrett practice?
Dr. Robert Barrett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Barrett, Dr. Bobby Barrett, Dr. Robbie Barrett, Dr. Rupert Barrett