Learn more about Dr. Robert Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Barrett MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barrett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Internists and Kissimmee Cardiologists.