Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WHAT A WAIT show details WHAT A WAIT
Apr 28th, 2016

My husband had a 2:15 pm appointment and we arrived at the office @ 2:pm. At 2:12 pm we were called in by the Medical Assistant.After the usual weight and BP it was 2:15.Great timing we thought ! But we sat in the inside patient room for 1 hour and 10 minutes.No one said that the doctor is "running behind" So,I finally opened the door to see what the problem was,and the doctor was talking on the phone.He motioned that he would be right in to see us.Well,guess what? He spent a WHOLE 10 minutes with my husband.A person doesn't or shouldn't mind waiting a minimal amount of time,but having to wait as long as we did is inexcusable. The doctor did apologize,so some of the pain from waiting was alleviated.The "girls" in the office were not friendly at all.Too absorbed in themselves.

Believer in staying with one Dr. show details Believer in staying with one Dr.
by Ray Robinson on Jan 29th, 2016

I have been going to DR Barrett for 8 - 10 years now. As far as i'm concerned he's the best Dr. in the group. He has been with me thru Afib, and open heart surgery.He treats you with respect, and takes time to explain things out to its entirety. The only problem is that he is so good at what he does its very hard to get an appointment with him when you have problems that needs attention between follow up office visits. I guess thats because he comes so highly recommended. I would refer him to any of my family and friends.

by Richard Parker on Jan 18th, 2016

A very nice Doctor that really cares.

by Rich Gennell on Jan 15th, 2016

Great Doctor. Been seeing him for twenty years.

Nov 4th, 2011

Dr Barrett was very good caring for my father in law. Excellent physician, but his office help is just ok. They have new person overseeing the office, I told him I think it's good. He cares much about his patients.