A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bass has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Bass MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons and Frisco Surgeons.