Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bass
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bass Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bass has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Bass MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bass practice?
- Dr. Robert Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bass practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.