Learn more about Dr. Robert Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bass, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bass has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Frisco Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bass practice?
Dr. Robert Bass practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Murphy, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.