A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Depressive Disorder
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Reoviridae Infections
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Mem Hosp, Drexel Hill, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Livingston Boyd MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Robert Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Boyd practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.