A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Boyd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
- Reoviridae Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Mem Hosp, Drexel Hill, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Livingston Boyd MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Robert Boyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Boyd practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, Philadelphia Oncologists, and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.