A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brand
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Brand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Brand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lafayette Brand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Brand practice?
- Dr. Robert Brand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Brand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, GA.
See Augusta Orthopedic Surgeons.