A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Brand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brand, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Brand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lafayette Brand MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Brand practice?
- Dr. Robert Brand has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brand practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Surgeons.