Dr. Robert Brand III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Brand III?

August 26th, 2016

Reattached my tricep in 1984

Dr.Brand performed tricep reattachment surgery on my right elbow and I was able to recover to bench press 500 lbs. I tore it attempting 470 lbs.. This has never been done in powerlifting history .

February 26th, 2012

Stay Clear of this Doctor!!!!

I waited for him for over an hour he spent 10 minutes with me. He has no idea about scoliosis told me my severe pelvic pain that wont allow me to stand for more than 5-10 minutes and the disc that makes me black out if touched was, at 35, just getting older, deal with it, laughed and walked out. Got my symptoms completely wrong on his little tape recorder and when I tried to correct him afterwards he told me to hush my symptoms didn't matter, prescribed powerful mind altering drugs for my "fibromyalgia" which I do not have. He should not be a doctor or at the very least, should never "treat" a scoliosis patient!!!!!

March 17th, 2017