A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bridges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bridges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bridges, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bridges graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bridges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Loren Bridges MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bridges practice?
- Dr. Robert Bridges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bridges practices Nuclear Medicine near Girdwood, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Girdwood Nuclear Medicine Physicians.