A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bruce is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bruce, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bruce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lance Bruce MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Robert Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bruce practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.