Learn more about Dr. Robert Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bruce is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruce
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bruce Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bruce, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bruce has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lance Bruce MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Robert Bruce has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bruce practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.