A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bynum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Bynum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bynum practice?
- Dr. Robert Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bynum practices Family Medicine near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Family Physicians.