A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bynum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Bynum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bynum practice?
- Dr. Robert Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bynum practices Family Medicine near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Primary Care Doctors.