A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Campbell DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians and Fort Worth Family Physicians.