Learn more about Dr. Robert Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Campbell DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Robert Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Campbell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians and Fort Worth Family Physicians.