A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlisle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlisle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Carlisle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Mt San Rafael Hosp, Trinidad, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Carlisle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Robert Carlisle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carlisle practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Trinidad, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.