A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chappell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chappell, MD, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chappell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lane Chappell MD and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Robert Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chappell practices Dermatology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Dermatologists.