Learn more about Dr. Robert Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coleman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Coleman MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Robert Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Coleman practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.