A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coleman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University Hospital - St Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Coleman MD is a male Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Robert Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Coleman practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.