A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Coleman, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- University Hospital - St Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Coleman practice?
Dr. Robert Coleman practices Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.