A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Collins has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leon Collins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Robert Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and Erie, PA.
See Hermitage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.