Dr. Robert Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Collins?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Robert Collins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

Two beautiful 11yr old girls

Dr. Collins was my doctor when he was in Boardman, OH. He was always up front with me but very kind. Because of him, my husband and I have two beautiful 11yr old girls. I cannot thank him enough. He is a top notch doctor.

November 20th, 2015

Recommended

Dr Collins and his staff treat you like family, understand and are sympathetic! Never a long wait, always helpful with questions! I would recommend anyone to see dr Collins

February 12th, 2015

Collins

Dr Collins is an angle we had our first baby with his help thank u so much and god bless u de Collins

December 13th, 2013

Rude and doesn't care about his patients

Dr Collins is extremely rude and doesn't care about anything but getting money. He makes you wait over 45 minutes to see him and when you do he is rude and doesn't listen to anything you say. He is not caring or compassionate as doctors should be, especially in his field of medicine.

August 30th, 2013

mom to 2

Dr Collins was very sweet and professional. I have since been diagnosed with PCOS by my regular Ob/Gyn and if necessary I would definitely see Dr Collins again.

March 19th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Collins is one of the most professional doctor my husband and I ever met, his office staff were professional & always helpful. If there is anyone in need of help please give him a try. We started out with him but we were fortunate to get pregnant on our own. However we felt he was awesome!!!!!! I have recommended him to a few people.

November 4th, 2011

Not an award winning performance

Never really got that ideal feeling of comfort when I was his patient; was referred to him since he was local. What a terrible experience! Went through 2 egg donation cycles both of which were lost. Both donors did not give themselves necessary injection for egg maturation. After 1st cycle was lost, pleaded with Dr. Collins to have his staff give the 2nd donor this injection to provide the best ultimate outcome. He chose not to honor my request and so again, we suffered the same outcome as the first cycle. Outrageous! Both donors walked away fully compensated; my husband and I came away with nothing! Sure there is no guarantee with each cycle but he certainly could have done more to make every attemp the 2nd cycle didn't get botched too. When I had to share this with my Ob-Gyn (who so wonderfully recommended Dr. Collins), his face froze in disbelief. All I hope is Dr. Collins instituted some changes after our heart-breaking experience.

October 25th, 2011

Highly, Highly Recommend Dr Collins!! He's the reason that I am lucky enough to have my beautiful little girl!! Other reproductive endocrinologists had no luck...but, Dr Collins helped us on the first try!Thank you!! I'm so happy!!

October 7th, 2011

Needs a little sensitivity training

I am new with dealing with a fertility specialist and I was not ready for this type of insensitivity. I've always dealt with doctors that had a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Collins is disconnected and even somewhat cold when dealing with me. I dont understand half of what he's telling me half the time and when I question him he seems frustrated. His staff are less than stellar. The office girls have lost paperwork and I didn't receive any follow up call after my procedure until I called them! I am currently looking for another fertility specialist. My OBGYN is going to get an earful next time I'm there for the "great" referral. I'm not even sure what Dr Collins success rate is but I can't imagine it being too impressive.

February 2nd, 2010

He's the best. he is pretty blunt, and tells it like it is, so dont expect sugar coating, but he gave me a time frame in which he thought i could get pregnant, and he was right on, my little one was born happy and healthy. i would recommend him to anyone.

September 21st, 2017