Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Center For Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology North
875 N Hermitage Rd
Ste 3
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-347-4851
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude and doesn't care about his patients  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Dr Collins is extremely rude and doesn't care about anything but getting money. He makes you wait over 45 minutes to see him and when you do he is rude and doesn't listen to anything you say. He is not caring or compassionate as doctors should be, especially in his field of medicine.

|  mom to 2  |  show details
by MB on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr Collins was very sweet and professional. I have since been diagnosed with PCOS by my regular Ob/Gyn and if necessary I would definitely see Dr Collins again.

|  Thank You from the bottome of my heart  |  show details
by George and Michelle Brookes on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Collins is a great doctor first of all and a lot of you know this, but he also gave me something that is far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. We had IVF done back in 2006 and after many months of getting the right meds for me my husband and I where blessed with a baby girl in Jan of 2008. My husband and I where finally had the family we had needed for over 6 yrs. Sadly a little over a year after having our daughter my husband was told he had cancer and within 2 weeks from finding that out passed away. It has been 4 years since this happened and I have been able to come to terms with it. My daughter looks like him and even acts like him at times, which is so great for me to have a piece of him always with me. God and Dr.Collins gave us this gift of life and because of them my husband will live on. I could never begin to thank him and his wonderful staff for what they have done. My husband always said with God all things are possible and through Dr. Collins work it proves this is true. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Love always Michelle and Aubrey Brookes.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by J&L on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Collins is one of the most professional doctor my husband and I ever met, his office staff were professional & always helpful. If there is anyone in need of help please give him a try. We started out with him but we were fortunate to get pregnant on our own. However we felt he was awesome!!!!!! I have recommended him to a few people.

Sep 12th, 2012

Dr Collins did my tubial reversal in October 2006 I became pregnant august 2007. So I am very thankful for what he has done for me and my husband. I had a healthy baby girl April 24th 2008. I'm blessed to say I had no problems from surgery or delivery. I am forever thankful! Dr Collins rocks!

|  Not an award winning performance  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

Never really got that ideal feeling of comfort when I was his patient; was referred to him since he was local. What a terrible experience! Went through 2 egg donation cycles both of which were lost. Both donors did not give themselves necessary injection for egg maturation. After 1st cycle was lost, pleaded with Dr. Collins to have his staff give the 2nd donor this injection to provide the best ultimate outcome. He chose not to honor my request and so again, we suffered the same outcome as the first cycle. Outrageous! Both donors walked away fully compensated; my husband and I came away with nothing! Sure there is no guarantee with each cycle but he certainly could have done more to make every attemp the 2nd cycle didn't get botched too. When I had to share this with my Ob-Gyn (who so wonderfully recommended Dr. Collins), his face froze in disbelief. All I hope is Dr. Collins instituted some changes after our heart-breaking experience.

Oct 25th, 2011

Highly, Highly Recommend Dr Collins!! He's the reason that I am lucky enough to have my beautiful little girl!! Other reproductive endocrinologists had no luck...but, Dr Collins helped us on the first try!Thank you!! I'm so happy!!

|  Needs a little sensitivity training  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

I am new with dealing with a fertility specialist and I was not ready for this type of insensitivity. I've always dealt with doctors that had a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Collins is disconnected and even somewhat cold when dealing with me. I dont understand half of what he's telling me half the time and when I question him he seems frustrated. His staff are less than stellar. The office girls have lost paperwork and I didn't receive any follow up call after my procedure until I called them! I am currently looking for another fertility specialist. My OBGYN is going to get an earful next time I'm there for the "great" referral. I'm not even sure what Dr Collins success rate is but I can't imagine it being too impressive.

Feb 2nd, 2010

He's the best. he is pretty blunt, and tells it like it is, so dont expect sugar coating, but he gave me a time frame in which he thought i could get pregnant, and he was right on, my little one was born happy and healthy. i would recommend him to anyone.