A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Collins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Collins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
- Memorial Hospital, The - Cah
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Collins MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Robert Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Collins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Craig, CO.
See Craig Pathologists.