A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cunningham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Texoma Medical Center
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Cunningham MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Robert Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cunningham practices Emergency Medicine near Denison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK.
See Denison Emergency Physicians.