Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Cunningham
Dr. Robert Cunningham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Ada, OK. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and Integris Southwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Cunningham has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Robert Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. John Kaufman
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi
Dr. Colby Mayo
Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi19
Dr. David Fish
Oklahoma City, OK 0.01 mi12