Otolaryngologist

6567 E Carondelet Dr
Ste 515
Tucson, AZ 85710
520-296-8500
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  To be ignored  |  show details
by Matt D on Jun 3rd, 2013

If you want an office that doesn't know how to bill your insurance, how to make an accurate appt. and makes you wait, this office is for you. If you want a Dr. that makes you wait, doesn't listen to you, ignores you, and tells you that even though he prescribed the machine you are having trouble with you should go see your Primary care Dr. Dr. Dean is your man. If you want to be treated like human being and would like any form of compassion, go somewhere else.

|  Quality Time Compromise  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2012

It's not likely I'll change from Dr Dean as I do like that he's straightforward and will take time to answer my questions (usually only 1 or 2 per visit); but it is frustrating to a working engineering professional to have the first appointment of the day and still wait 45 minutes to see him.

Sep 30th, 2011

Too waiting times, once called in his room,client waits another 20 - 30 min.

|  Good ENT  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Dean, he is very caring, has an excellent bedside manner. I felt comfortable allowing him to do my daughters surgery. My only complaint is how busy he is. It took 2 hrs past my appt. time for him to see us at which time he seemed rushed because he still has another patient after us at 6:30pm. He was also late for my daughters surgery but he is a great surgeon. If you don't mind waiting on him, he is worth seeing!

|  Un-careing  |  show details
by Edward Gonzales on Oct 8th, 2010

I have one hearing ear left. I develoed sudden hearing loss in my one good ear and was seen 3 days later, which was pretty good. Dr. Dean examined me and ordered an mri to rule out an auditory nerve tumor.On my follow up visit to find out the results he said rather cold heartedly that it came back negative, we don't know why you lost your hearing in your left ear and now are having episodes with your other ear. Expect to lose your hearing on your right ear, just like you did in your left ear. Any questions? The follow up visit with him lasted about 5 or 6 min's. EASY MONEY, is how it made me feel.

Jun 3rd, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had.Professional, competent, compassionate, kind, willing to ask for second opinions,fabulous care.

Jan 2nd, 2009

Dr. Dean is very caring and professional! I saw him for several allergy visits & he also performed sinus surgery for me. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT doc!