A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deitch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deitch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Deitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deitch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Laury Deitch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Deitch practice?
- Dr. Robert Deitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Deitch practices Otolaryngology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Otolaryngologists.