A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deitch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Hearing Aids
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Laury Deitch MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Deitch practice?
- Dr. Robert Deitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Deitch practices Otolaryngology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Otolaryngologists.