Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferrell, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Ferrell also specializes in Otolaryngic Allergy.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ferrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ferrell FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ferrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferrell practices Otolaryngology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD.
See Rapid City Otolaryngologists.