A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferrell, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Ferrell also specializes in Otolaryngic Allergy.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ferrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ferrell FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ferrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferrell practices Otolaryngology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD.
See Rapid City Otolaryngologists.