A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ferrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ferrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ferrell, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Ferrell also specializes in Otolaryngic Allergy.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrell graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ferrell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ferrell FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ferrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Ferrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ferrell practices Otolaryngology near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Spearfish, SD.
See Rapid City Otolaryngologists.