Dr. Robert Ferris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Ferris?

November 16th, 2015

The only thing I have to say is FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!! This man is the most arrogant, condescending, egoistical person I have ever met. He was extremely rude during our visit and every time I would ask a question he would keep his back to me and say" I already answered that". He seems to have a GOD complex and that he is perfect and can fix anything....guess what he is not and he can't. There was a major complication after our surgery that another doctor had to eventually fix. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!

July 29th, 2015

Mouth cancer

I really feel blessed that god sent me to this man. He saved my life.

August 25th, 2014

I don't like him at all, he was terrible for me

I will never go back to this doctor, a problem that is clearly visible was not addressed, he tried to tell me it was all in my head. Sorry but not even stress will cause swelling .

August 18th, 2014

Pattern of decline?

In reading the older, positive reviews for this doctor, I find myself wondering whether I even saw the same guy. I strongly agree with the recent negative reviews below: the man rushed me in and out, looking with the camera for 30 seconds (honest, I timed it) at my throat when I've been dealing with a very long-term problem, and told me he "didn't need" to look at any of the imaging disks I'd brought with me. He was in the room for less than 10 minutes, and probably closer to 5. He seemed more interested in interacting with the visitors he brought in to my appointment than with me, and he even outright sneered and laughed unpleasantly at my concerns, rolling his eyes and turning to his "entourage" for confirmation of his scorn. There wasn't an ounce of compassion or respect for the patient displayed here. He sent me away untreated, and without any plan for exploring what's wrong with me. I believe the older reviews that speak highly of him from 2-3 years ago must be genuine, but more recent reviews seem to show that he is no longer compassionate, thorough, or engaged with the patient. That's too bad - for him, but most of all for patients in need of his help.

May 6th, 2014

Tremendous and caring physician

My wife went to Dr. Ferris for surgery to remove a rare tumor of the vagal nerve in the neck region. Dr. Ferris explained everything to us, including how the surgery would be performed alongside the neurosurgeon, where the incision would be, how long the surgery would likely take, and all the possible and likely side-effects of the surgery. It is obvious that he is a very experienced and trustworthy ENT surgeon, and the surgery went extremely well, with the tumor being removed and the side-effects on par with what he told us to expect. He was extremely caring, even consoling my wife when she broke down crying at the appointment, and assuring her that she would be taken care of. We had a great experience with him, and I would recommend Dr. Ferris to anyone having a surgery of the neck region.

October 10th, 2013

Waste of time

Dr. Ferris is obviously too busy to provide appropriate care. His assessment was approximately 3 minutes long. He rushed into the office, literally shoved a tube down my throat, then up my nose without Lidocaine. All I could do is keep gagging. He pulls the tube out, "you're fine"...then leaves in the abrupt manner that he came in. Long wait for truly less than a 5 minute assessment. Save yourself time and schedule an appointment with a provider that actually appears to care.

June 16th, 2013

nasty

this man treated me horribly when I was seen by him. he had a couple of other men with him when he did a nasal endoscopy on me. he shoved the tube in my nose in such a forceful manner, that I immediately cried out in pain. he and the other men laughed at this. it was the most bizarre treatment i have ever received from a "professional". super creep.

April 25th, 2013

COMPASSION????

I realize the man is busy, but rushing my sister out of the office after giving her a stage 4 CA Dx is heartless. Maybe because she is on a state funded health insurance plan and the fact the she is not educated???? Maybe he thought it was a waste of time TO SPEND ANY TIME AT ALL with her!Shame on you DR. FERRIS!

March 25th, 2013

Perineural Invasion

It is apparent that he cares about the patients, and he is highly skilled in his field. I recommend him to everybody.

June 26th, 2012

Wonderful, caring doctor that you can trust.

January 15th, 2012

Dr. Ferris is a very compassionate and caring doctor. The only complaint I have is the wait timeat his office, and always feeling rushed, espically if you have an afternoon appointment.

July 7th, 2011

Amazing

I wish the Dr. could be the doctor of everything I have to deal with! He is amazing and his staff is courtious and kind. They answer each and every question and ask you if you need anything else. I wish I could invite them all to a picnic! That is how at ease they make you feel. AND he is an absolute expert in his field! I'm glad I was in such great hands!