Internist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gregory Korostishevsky on Feb 7th, 2016

Dr. Fine saved life to my wife. He developed the medicine that cured my wife. Nobody could save my wife. He did.I pray for him every day.

Sep 6th, 2015

Dr. Fine gave my husband 51/2 years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2009. I am so grateful for this time.

Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Fine is not only an awesome doctor, but he is also an awesome person.

Best Doctor for the saddest day of my life show details Best Doctor for the saddest day of my life
May 12th, 2012

Dr. Fine told me the worst news of my life, but I left him with a smile on my face and hope in my heart. It is too bad that this man cannot be cloned or at least teach other doctors how to do it better. His secretary is so helpful and his nurse is an angel.

Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Fine was worth the wait. I have never been to a kinder, more attentive physician. I felt that he gave me the time I needed. He is smart, nice and gave me some hope.

The Best of the Best show details The Best of the Best
Mar 30th, 2011

Dr. Fine is both a scientist/researcher and a doctor/care giver. He is the best of the best in all of these roles. You won't find a brighter mind or more generous soul in the medical profession.

Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Fine is an answer to prayer. Not only is he a genius physician, he is an awesome person to know.