A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Fisher, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Fisher MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Robert Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Fisher practices Anesthesiology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Anesthesiologists.