A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Friedman practice?
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Orthopedic Surgeons, Phillipsburg Surgeons, and Phillipsburg Family Physicians.