A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Friedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.