Learn more about Dr. Robert Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Friedman, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Friedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Friedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Robert Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Friedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.