Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Garrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Garrison practice?
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons.