A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Garrison practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.