A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Garrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Garrison practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Garrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Surgeons.