The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Goddard Jr
Dr. Robert Goddard Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with another office in Bedford, IN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Goddard is affiliated with IU Health Bloomington Hospital, Memorial Hospital and Usmd Hospital,Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Goddard Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Goddard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.
Dr. Ronald Jenson
Bloomington, IN 0 mi42
Dr. Mark Munroe
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bloomington, IN 0.41 mi31
Dr. James Lindsay
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Bloomington, IN 0.41 mi34