A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goddard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goddard, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goddard graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Goddard has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Goddard MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Goddard practice?
- Dr. Robert Goddard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goddard practices Surgery near Bedford, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomington, IN.
See Bedford Surgeons.