A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Goldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Goldman MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Urology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Rockville Urologists.