A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gong
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Gong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Gong practice?
- Dr. Robert Gong has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gong practices Family Medicine near Cambria, CA.
See Cambria Family Physicians.