A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gong graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Gong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Gong practice?
- Dr. Robert Gong has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gong practices Family Medicine near Cambria, CA.
See Cambria Family Physicians.