A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goodman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Goodman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Goodman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goodman practices Family Medicine near Rohnert Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rohnert Park Family Physicians.