A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Graham has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Graham MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Graham practice?
- Dr. Robert Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Graham practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Plano Internists.