Dr. Robert Graham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 4th, 2015
I have been a patient for 20 years and have always been very satisfied!!--If I had one complaint it would be --having to wait a long time in the waiting room for the scheduled appointment!!

May 27th, 2015
His nurse Shelley was very kind and funny, which made me relax and feel at ease at the Drs office. Dr. Graham was very pleasant and spent an appropriate time with me.

March 3rd, 2015
My husband, who has many complicated medical problems, has been a patient of Dr Graham for many years. We appreciate the throughness that Dr Graham follows with all of our visits and the coordination with the multitude of specialists that my husband requires. Dr Graham has always referred my husband top doctors in their fields. We have always gotten an appointment in a reasonable time and his nurse is very prompt in returning our calls. Dr Graham also has a case worker assigned to us help with coordination and keep him informed.

October 22nd, 2014
I had worked alongside Dr. Graham for a number of years when my elderly mother developed pneumonia on Christmas eve. She rode to the hospital with EMS and, when we arrived, the ED physician asked whom he should call. She was visiting from out of town and I said, "Bob Graham," without thinking. A half an hour later, he arrived, I'm sure thinking that he was spending the holiday with his family. He admitted Mother, ordered some medications and disappeared. I assumed he had gone home but he reappeared an hour later with an x-ray in his hand. He tried to show me a small lesion in the upper lobe of one lung. I literally couldn't see it, myself, even after he drew a circle around it. It was VERY early lung cancer, which was removed a week or so later. My mother lived another decade and saw her grandchildren grow up. I have trouble imagining that another physician, ON CHRISTMAS EVE, would have had that level of dedication and professionalism. Bob saved my mother's life, I have no doubt, and it is difficult to put words to how grateful my family were and remain to him. In my mind, there is no better internist in Plano.

June 26th, 2014
Can't communicate with this guy
I literally could get in my truck and drive to this office before I could get somebody to answer the phone. When I get to the office during office hours there was nobody at the desk??? When somebody did come by they just glanced at me as if i was not there. Dr. Graham is way too busy to return my calls or fill my rx's. We have been there for 10 years. it is time for a change. Good bye Dr. Graham.

December 3rd, 2013
Too Busy for me and my family!
Dr. Graham has been a pretty good doctor to my family for 10 years. My Wife and I both have RX's that can not be called into the pharmacy it has to be physically be picked up at the office. These RX's are routinely called in every month like clock work. If I call it in too soon they tell me it is not time yet. I usually call it in about 3-4 days in advance to give the clinic time to fill it. However, it seems that they are unable to write a RX in a 4 day time period. After, numerous times of literally driving up to the clinic while waiting on hold and getting there before anyone picks up the phone, I once again was told it would take 4 days or better to write my RX (Go figure). This time I had decided to just go to the office and sit in order to insure we did not have to go without our medicine again another day. After waiting in the office for an hour and a half I was told the nurse said he would not be able to write it today either. I asked to see the nurse and that is when Dr. Graham came out and basically very hatefully told me he would write the RX when he wrote it and he would let me know whenever that was. I am now in the process finding a new doctor for my family after 10 years because this doctor is way too busy for me. I would not recommend this doctor to others unless you like waiting on hold and for long periods of time to get responses back. Apparently, he just has too many patients. If you do choose Dr. Graham then good luck to you! I pay this place way to much money every year to be spoken to like I was spoken to in the waiting room in front of everyone. I simply asked if there was a better way to go about the process of getting this RX and was basically told no there isn't an no it isn't going to get any better??? I will not be with the NTMC family any longer. There has got to be a doctor in this town who still cares about the patient and it isn't about volume or money.

May 13th, 2013
Not very caring.
He doesn't spend too much time with you. He isn't very caring. His diagnosis isn't very good either. At least from my experience.

August 23rd, 2012
Absolutely superior!
He is the very best and I always feel like he listens to me and is completely present. He is great about staying up with the latest medical advances. I would never go to anyone else.

March 19th, 2012
Good Doctor / Poor Staff
I was refered to Dr. Graham by a friend. I've been a patient of Dr. Grahams for a few years. My overall experience with Dr. Graham was pretty good. His office staff is terrible at best in communication, follow up and professionalism. I've caught them telling me un-truths and all email communications from them is CYA to pass the blame. I finally left him after the 3rd bad experience with his staff.

October 28th, 2011
Dr, Graham is a professional, courteous and caring physician. I was referred to him by an orthopedic surgeon and could not be more pleased. He spends much more time with his patients than most physicians and is very easy to talk with and is always happy to answers questions. I could not give a higher recommendation.

June 12th, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Graham by a friend for a second opinion after I had a very bad experience with another doctor. He really listened to me and all of my concerns and was able to finally give me a correct diagnosis. I am doing so much better now and have a better understanding of what is was going on with my body and how to improve my condition after my appointments with him. I am truly greatful to get the help and answers I needed to improve my quality of life after a rough year of not feeling well.

December 4th, 2010
Cold impersonal doctor
Dr. Graham is a cold impersonal doctor.