Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

In health care myself show details In health care myself
May 27th, 2015

I was given a neck adjustment when I had a swollen neck already. I don't think he cared that it would cause great discomfort, it did. I told him ahead of time I would be in pain if he tweeked my neck. He laid me down for what I thought would be an exam and tweeked me anyway. His ratchet voiced phone answer is rude. I would never go back to him, nor recommend his office

Best Caring Doctor show details Best Caring Doctor
Jan 10th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Hamilton for over 30 years now and would not trade him for anything. He has taken care of my family thru thick and thin, Seen ups and downs, happy time and sad times. Waiting in the lobby may "let you read for 5 minutes", but don't count on the five minutes rule. Dr. Hamilton always takes the time to talk to you and figure out what is going on. Staff is exceptional and always courteous. I have recommended him to many people and co-workers who just love him. There is "nothing" at all that I can say bad. Depending on what you are in for, your visit is always on time and never waiting for hours like other doctors. If what you need is a specialist, the staff will set it up for you and get you in asap. I only wish Dr. Hamilton ace[ted Medicaid so I can send him more patients....

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jennifer H. on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Hamilton is a wonderful doctor. He seems to always care about you and wants the best care when sending you to a specialist. He never points out the obvious thing that are wrong with you, like weight, smoking etc. He's always willing to work with you on costs and appointments are easy to make. I feel like he genuinely cares and so does his small staff (besides his wife who is VERY rude over the phone.)

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
May 22nd, 2012

His wife the office manager wants you to come for appointments all the time when it is not necessary, and he has missed important abnormal lab results and almost falls asleep in the exam room.