A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harrell, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Harrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Harrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Harrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harrell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somersworth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Somersworth Surgeons.