A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Harrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Harrell, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Harrell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Harrell MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Harrell practice?
- Dr. Robert Harrell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Harrell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somersworth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Dover, NH.
See Somersworth Surgeons.