Learn more about Dr. Robert Hash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hash, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hash graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hash has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Crestwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Hash MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hash practice?
- Dr. Robert Hash has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hash practices Neurological Surgery near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons.