A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hecht is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hecht, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Hecht MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Robert Hecht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hecht practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Babylon, NY.
See Richmond Hill Physiatrists.