Learn more about Dr. Robert Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hecht is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hecht, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Hecht MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Robert Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hecht practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Physiatrists.