Dr. Robert Lawrence Hecht MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hecht is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hecht, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hecht accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hecht practice?
Dr. Robert Hecht practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Neurology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Shirley, NY.
See Hewlett Physiatrists, Hewlett Internists, Hewlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Hewlett Neurologists.