A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Henderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Henderson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Land Henderson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Henderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Henderson practices Dermatology near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Clanton, AL.
See Alabaster Dermatologists.