A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hendren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hendren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hendren, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendren graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Hendren DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hendren practice?
- Dr. Robert Hendren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hendren practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.