A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
- Firelands Comm Hosp -Decatur, Sandusky, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Hill MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hill practice?
- Dr. Robert Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hill practices Internal Medicine near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Internists.