A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hood
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hood, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Metrohealth Medical CenterCleveland, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Hood MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Hood practice?
- Dr. Robert Hood has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hood practices Emergency Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Emergency Physicians.