A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Humble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Humble is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Humble graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Humble has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Mississippi Medical Center
- River Region Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Humble MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Humble practice?
- Dr. Robert Humble has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Humble practices Urology near Vicksburg, MS.
See Vicksburg Urologists.