Dr. Robert Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Hunter?

Great doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2012

He was clearly knowledgeable and spent a long time with me going over issues and listening to what I had to say. I had tried several gynecologists before my internist suggested him and felt like I was on an assembly line then rushed in and out for my time. I recommend him highly.

Seek treatment else where.

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Greatest Doctor I Have Ever Met

Posted on March 16th, 2008

This doctor actually calls me himself to follow up and knows when to refer me to a specialist rather than try to treat something of which he is not routinely familiar. His bedside manner is unbelievable.

Contraceptive Implants