Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St Bernardine Med Ctr, Sn Bernrdno, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance