A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St Bernardine Med Ctr, Sn Bernrdno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Johnson DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Rheumatologists.