A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St Bernardine Med Ctr, Sn Bernrdno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Johnson DO and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Rheumatologists.