A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnson, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- St Bernardine Med Ctr, Sn Bernrdno, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Johnson practice?
Dr. Robert Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Internists and San Bernardino Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Johnson, Dr. Bobby Johnson, Dr. Rob Johnson, Dr. Robbie Johnson